Thursday, October 08, 2009

My Creative Space - a pincushion for a new friend

My creative space is a sneak peak of the pincushion that I have made for Anna. Anna put a post up on the MMAM for some creative type to make her a pincushion. I was thrilled with the challenge as I've been keen for an excuse to do some steam stitching on the bright fabric I picked up at the Sydney Stitches and Craft show.


When I know the parcel has arrived I'll share the finished product!

I'm also working on my project for Knitting Nancy's @ the Adelaide Fringe. I have a plan to use as much of my stash as possible. The colours are very inspiring! Not quite ready to show the project... Need to be confident it will work.


Check out other creative spaces at Kristy's

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...i'm intrigued...will pop back...love the flowers too and the dress is simply smashing...you look great in it too....such wonderful fabric and the bow is oh so very femme:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks promising in it's wip state. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete