Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little kimono shoes

Yesterday I made these little shoes for my niece. I'm totally thrilled with them! They were super easy (free pattern here). Now I keep looking at my stash and planning more pairs.

Have you seen the finished Quilt Project - It's fantastic and I'm super proud to have been part of it. You can see all the finished squares over at the Quilt Project Blog. A HUGE thanks to Kirsty for allowing us all to participate and for all the hard work she's put in to creating the quilt - Thanks so much x

5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are very cute. I've often looked at the free patterns for them but I've never bothered as I have been blessed with two very anti-shoe children. You should see the collection of pristine Weeboks etc that I have in a crate somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shoes. They are gorgeous! Thanks heaps for the link I think I need to make some too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are darling xxx
    wow isn't the quilt beautiful I can see your piece - i am soooo proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry congrats on the gorgeous shoes and your quilt square.Your craft output is amazing!Im definitely going to make the shoes because Kate[my niece] is pregnant and due in April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little shoes are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete