Friday, October 09, 2009

Embroidered Effects

Yes - another craft book, I couldn't help mylf with this one. After joining up with Kristy's Quilt Project I've been dreaming of all the things I could stitch.

Jenny Hart's latest book is a feast of simply divine stitching projects.



Just a few UFO's that need to be finished and then I'm starting the stitch sampler project from the book.

Oh - news too - I have an idea for a giveaway for Blogtober - Check in next Wednesday for details and find all the details of other Blogtober giveaways over at CurlyPops

3 comments:

  1. I see they've used the same structure for this book as their last one, which is excellent. Craft books should always be ring bound so they sit open and behave themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks divine - cant wait to look through it - now i understand the floss for xmas xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I've been thinking about adding this one to my collection. I've fallen in love with embroidery lately.

    ReplyDelete