Friday, October 02, 2009

Bowerbird Bazaar!

Bowerbird Bazaar is on next weekend and trust me - you don't want to miss out - trust me!Some reasons why you really do want to go:
  • Free Admisson!
  • Open from 10am - 5pm on both days. I'll be there Saturday!
  • Over 50 stalls peddling unique wares by independent Australian designers & makers
  • Furniture, Home wares, Fashion, Jewellery and Stationery Galore - All my favourite things!
  • Great local food & wine plus live music

I'm very excited about Naomi Murrell, Delilah Devine, Pippijoe, Sprout Design and Surface Art just to name a few

Thanks to Naomi for the invite - gosh her work is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love markets like those. The line up sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there on Saturday too! See u there i hope? Ill text u for coffee?

    ReplyDelete