Tuesday, November 24, 2009

moving home with all my toys - by cathy

I am packing up all my crafty/art things today - my 'longer' stay in canberra is over - its been a very creative time - i will be making shorter visits back to Canberra next year - so i need all my 'TOYS' where i will be mainly living - Adelaide - yah !! - I will have to get used to bringing smaller projects back and forward to canberra - i have tried to pack projects already - see the quilt bag photo - i put in some photos of my sewing things all packed - then i thought wow i can see the top of my sewing table so thought you might all like to see that too

2 comments:

  1. Love your sewing table! See you tomorrow night, yeehar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sewing table and wonderful projects made with great fabric on top... I wanna a closer look!

    ReplyDelete