Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Today has been a very busy day - starting with food shopping and 7am. Since then I've baked, sewn, cleaned and wrapped - all with carols on in the background. I'm feeling totally Christmassy!

This is the first year that I am hosting one of the Christmas meals - Breakfast! Feels like an important moment going from going to your parents house to having them come here.

I've decided to make Jamie Oliver's Mexican Breakfast and then serve fruit salad and yogurt and banana smoothies. With any luck the weather will be perfect for breakfast outside. I can picture how it will look and I hope I can make it work. I have an image of red napkins, white flowers and white plates and glasses. If it hangs together I'll take a photo or two.

Where ever you spend the holidays this year we at Bright Red Cherries wish you happy and safe travels. Thanks so much for your support and comments - that way we know we aren't talking to ourselves!

Merry Christmas! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment