Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sweetheart for Hattie

My cousin in the UK had a baby girl a few weeks ago so I'm trying out the Sweetheart Softie to send as a gift.


Here are the pieces cut out - I'm not sure about the purple felt on purple fabric?

I also finished another sofie during the week. A Matryoshka Doll for my dear friend Sophie who lives in London. It's her birthday Monday so the gift wont make it to her in time but still that just means the birthday celebrations last longer.

Best be off now - It's my husband's birthday on Monday and he's declared this weekend all about him! Tomorrow is drinks with friends then we both have Monday off too. We are going to Maggie Beers in Tanunda for a picnic - Yum!

Cherry x

1 comment:

  1. I have presents ready to send to UK cousins too, but I hear there are a lot of postal strikes there at the moment so I'm scared to send them incase they end getting lost in the works :(

    ReplyDelete