Friday, February 11, 2011

5 months today

Today my little Cedric is 5 months old.

I can't believe how fast the last 5 months have gone. I have friends who are due in April and when I see them they are in to their 3rd trimester... seems like they only told me they were pregnant a few weeks ago yet I feel like I was pregnant for YEARS!
I've kept a diary for Cedric to read when he is older. It has little snippets like 'Today you tried mashed avocado and squealed with delight' and 'You had a shower with your Dad today and you loved it' It's great to be able to go back and read all the things he's done in just 5 months.
Cedric is often a very serious little boy but I did manage to get some photos of him smiling in his highchair today.

Haven't got a real laugh out of him yet - just great big silent smiles. He's saving that first laugh up for something hilarious.
Back to my cutting and sewing now. I've had ordered for 17 bibs plus am making 2 spool bird mobiles for a friend and also have market prep to do - all before the 26th... I can do it :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS He's super cute Cherry!!! What a lovely idea to keep a journal for him. That will surely be revived at his 21st! Hope Brown Owls was brilliant last week. x

    ReplyDelete