Monday, May 24, 2010

Frailein Orchard

Posts seem to be few and far between at the moment... I've been busy crafting but haven't got around to taking any photos.

I've bought an excellent pattern to crochet all of the Star Wars characters for Mr G (massive fan!). He says that they are really a present for the baby but I'm doing them for him - even if they live in the babies room. So far I've made the Chewie but I'm not happy with the yarn I used so I'll head back to the store to see if I can find anything better.

I've also been knitting a jumper for our little one. I'm totally chuffed that I've managed to knit the back, front and sleeve so far - one more sleeve and I'll be able to show you the finished product.

I've got my niece's first birthday party this weekend. I'm in charge of making bunting with her name on it! Bit excited about that project. Will post a photo to show you how it works out.

Oh and this is coming up!

Opening night
Wednesday June 2nd, 6pm
Urban Cow Gallery, 11 Frome Street, Adelaide
Exhibition runs until June 28th

You really should check it out!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing those little characters and of course the baby's jumper btw I think I may have recruited our first male owl - he knits and is making a hat - his girl friend says she cant do anything - he ( a mechanical engineer) wants to come with her so i hope it happens - i told Tony he should start knitting - he went and BOUGHT 3 scarves - just think of what we or he could have made himself

    ReplyDelete