Sunday, February 21, 2010

ART of knitting by Cathy

Back on the blog again. I have been very busy with the Knitting Nancy project, working two jobs, still trying to paint each week and knitting. The creative process was quite a long one - working out pictures, size and frames. The first few took quite a while, lots of unpicking but once I was on a roll I enjoyed the process. Hope you all like them. (the colours are a little washed out in the photos) Try to get into Irving Baby the exhibition is great.








3 comments:

  1. what an amazing output ... I don't know where you find the time. my favourite is the flowers ... so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful. well done cathy! I really love the clothesline and the flowers,tho they are all terrif. Will definitely find time to get to the exhibition. talk soon, andy

    ReplyDelete